The successful movement of project cargo is related to the proper execution of the details involved.
Pre-planning, supervision, proper equipment – gear are key features for a proper project cargo handling.
We employ the necessary time; work with suppliers, consignees and trucking firms to ensure seamless processing in transit for fragile and high-value project cargo.
Key features for Project Cargo service:
- Identifying key risk components
- Analysis of critical items
- Planning the transit
- Departure and loading procedures
- Shipboard operations
- Monitoring the ocean transit
- Discharge and arrival procedures
- Inland transit
- Destination site review from a cargo perspective
- Contingency planning and crisis management